YOUR NURSE AWAITS
We will meet you at the surgical center, receive discharge instructions, and drive you to the comfort of your home or hotel, where we will continue to monitor your recovery and attend to your needs. We will communicate your status with your doctor as often as necessary.
5 THINGS TO HAVE READY FOR THE AFTER CARE PHASE
- Wear loose fitting clothing for your ride home
- Have your prescriptions ready
- Have the right food at home to alleviate nausea and give you calories for healing
- Prepare your bed or recliner for a restful sleep
- Line up your caregivers such as a concierge Signature Nurse
YOU WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS
Our Registered Nurses are experienced in critical care and recovery room. We take pride in our critical thinking skills to help us prioritize and make key decisions to deliver the most efficient and safe care. You will be in good hands with a Signature Nurse at your side.
OTHER SERVICES WE PROVIDE